Get Your Free Quote Now
FINDING THE RIGHT DENTAL COVERAGE
When it comes to dental care, people have different needs. So, it’s important to select a dental insurance policy that is right for you. That’s why Cigna offers three different dental plans. Each plan has different benefit options and they all provide valued coverage and services to keep you in good oral health. Take a look at what Cigna dental plans have to offer.
A dental plan with more choice and access
- When visiting a Cigna DPPO Advantage Network provider, annual cleanings, oral exams and routine
- X-rays are covered 100%1
- More than 92,0002 providers in our Cigna DPPO Advantage Network with the option to see an out-of-network provider
- Access to over 193,0002 office locations nationwide
- Individual, family and child-only coverage options3
- Coverage available for basic and major restorative care, including fillings, routine x-rays, bridges, root canals and more4
- Available to all ages, from children to grandparents
Keep an eye on your vision health with our vision insurance.
The United Healthcare vision insurance plans offer you choice and flexibility, plus no waiting periods. You choose the coverage you need – glasses or contacts (Plan A) or both glasses and contacts (Plan B).
The United Healthcare provider network offers quality care from professionals in private and retail settings across the country.
You have the flexibility to use non-network providers. But the best coverage is offered through the United Healthcare vision network. For example, a comprehensive eye exam from a network provider costs you $10. At a non-network provider, we pay up to $50 and you pay the rest of the billed charges.
Simply make a commitment to continue the coverage for at least 12 months (not applicable in all states). See Vision State Variations (44276i-G) for details about which states do not have this requirement.